Water Damage Restoration Services San Francisco
Water damage caused by any reason such as pipe leakage, sink/tank overflow, faulty faucets or water connections can be destructing and traumatic for your family and business. Precious items or the entire structure can be smashed up by minor water damage. Water damage should be treated immediately as soon as you detect it, otherwise the delay in treatment can increase additional damage to your property. We realize this, that’s why we provide 24/7 emergency water damage restoration services. Helping people in need of property restoration is what our company aims for.
Our company offers an extensive array of water damage repair services in California. You can obtain these services either as a complete package or you can personalize them as per your requirement and budget. A few of our regular restoring services are:
• 24/7 Emergency Service
• Damage Restoration & Reconstruction
• Water Extraction
• Sewage Extraction & Decontamination
• Carpet Drying, Cleaning & Restoration
• Floor Drying, Cleaning & Restoration
• Structure & Content Cleaning
• Mold Prevention & Remediation
Uac Water Damage San Francisco is equipped with the newest and essential equipment such as thermal image cameras to sense hidden moisture. It can even locate the deep rooted moisture hidden in wall cavities, flooring and even outside the structure. We use distinctive air movers that help detect huge volumes of air along the carpets, floors and walls to increase the drying method and save on time. We also have specialized dehumidifiers that are sometimes necessary to dry the more humid area where air drying is difficult and necessary.
If the water is overflowing from a drain or sewage water, extra care should be taken:
• Avoid drain, sewage and floodwaters because they usually hold bacteria and other germs that can contaminate your hands or shoes.
• Keep children and pets out of the contaminated area.
• Don’t spray or use any other over-the-counter disinfectant chemicals because they may not totally disinfect the contaminated area or object.